Connect your factory, your company,... your enterprise !
Which Architecture for you ?
A FactoryBrain (tm) installed in your factory, connected to all your equipments:"
- Automation, PLC, Scada
- Laboratory equipments
- ERP, maintenance systems, enterprise applications
- Visibility on 100% of your data, realtime
- Use integrated historian
- Pilot your factory
- Launch your applications from any location
Redundancy can be added at any time:
- Connection through very high speed bus
- Provides redundancy on supervision
Appliance is monitored 24/24, 7/7 by Plantformance technical teams. Plantformance is very likely going to solve any potential issue (security, reliability, update,...) before you even notice there is one !
FactoryBrain appliances can be connected together:
- With a central point
- Without a central point
Connected FactoryBrains allow:
- Virtual factories (2+ factories in one screen)
- Central control room (common operator for several plants)
- Consolidation of data, updating anything in realtime
- Re-using common templates for different factories
- Global power monitoring
- Global connectivity to enterprise applications
The main advantage of this architecture is to provide a "communication backbone" to any industrial data, between all plants, in real time.
For enterprises with many factories, it is recommended to connect factories by group:
- By region
- By business unit, or product segment
- By country
- Or any logical segmentation
FactoryBrain appliances can be linked as a tree.
On software point of view, all FactoryBrains will be able to exchange together , irrespective of how they are wired. And all communications are realtime !
This offers fantastic possibilities like:
- Exchanging real time data for performance monitoring
- Grouping data flows by business, similar machines, or any other paramater
- Looking to historical data from any sensor, any factory, from anywhere
- Field of application is unlimited !
Istalling redundant appliances on intermediate levels activate redundancy on the networking side.
Enterprise architecture allows your enterprise to become connected, Industry 4.0 compliant.